Company: Ambiente Group UK Limited
Job Title: Technical / Sustainability (Principal Consultant / Associate Director)
Years Experience: 8+ Years
Salary: £55,000 + depending on experience
Bonus / Awards: Annual bonus – 10% of salary
Opportunity for additional annual performance related award
Holiday Entitlement: 25 days per year plus Birthday and all applicable Bank Holidays.
Hours: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week) part-time opportunities also available – prorated
Working Arrangements: Hybrid and flexible working arrangements offered
Office Location: 5th Floor, 20 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7AN. Flexible on location
Nova Ambiente has offices in London, Cologne, Amsterdam and Madrid and operates as part of the Nova Consulting Group. We provide tailored environmental and technical assistance, and management programmes to the European real estate industry and support our Clients in meeting their sustainability commitments through provision of responsible investment tools and asset management mandates.
We pride ourselves on our close working relationships with clients and our strong reputation for technical excellence within our fields.
As employers, we recognise the value of equal employment opportunities. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits packages and strive to provide our staff with a friendly, professional, dynamic and supportive working environment, and with opportunity to develop and enhance their careers.
We have an opportunity for a Principal Consultant / Associate Director within our UK Sustainability team. We are looking for a confident, experienced and motivated individual to help develop our sustainability services and work with our wider teams to facilitate sustainability / resilience related projects for our clients.
Applicants will need to be commercially astute, with a good understanding of commercial property markets and will need to have a good depth of knowledge across key sustainability / ESG topics and compliance / disclosure requirements relevant to the real estate industry in the UK and Europe.
In addition to Client related project work, the role also extends to assisting with the development and implementation of the company’s sustainability strategy and supporting the division’s understanding of emerging trends, risks, and opportunities within the sustainability space.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Educated to Bachelor’s / Master’s degree standard or above in a relevant field.
- MRICS Chartered Surveyor or at least 3 years of experience in sustainability consultancy / in-house sustainability role.
- Good working knowledge and / or experience of some or all of the following: sustainability principles, frameworks and Benchmarking tools (such as UN PRI, TCFD, SFDR, EU Taxonomy and GREESB etc), ESG / sustainability screening and data capture, climate risk and resilience, energy efficiency auditing and MEES risk, decarbonisation and carbon footprint reporting, BREEAM Assessments, etc .
- Experience in developing and implementing sustainability strategies and programmes with ideally a consultancy background is desirable.
- Experience of working with commercial property, property managers and an understanding of the landlord and tenant relationship is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and drive work streams autonomously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong project management experience.
- A confident personality and good interpersonal skills. Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors.
- Ability to problem solve and provide commercially appropriate technical solutions and management plans etc.
BENEFITS (upon satisfactory completion of probationary period)
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Business Travel Insurance
- Enhanced Sick Pay Policy
- Death in Service / Income Protection Policy
- Wellbeing Allowance of £40.00 per month
- Professional Membership Subscription
- Access to Employee Assistance Programmes
- Cost of annual eye test covered
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Auto-enrol into the NEST pension scheme. 5% Employer contribution.
How to apply – Please send CVs and covering letters to – [email protected]